PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”). BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF (THE “SITE”), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INTERGLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC IS NOT WILLING TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THE SITE, AND YOU SHOULD TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Access. In consideration for being granted access to the Site, you (and your firm, if you represent a firm) (“you”) agree and acknowledge, at the time of initial access and on an ongoing basis, that you have read and understand the Terms and Conditions, and agree to be bound hereby. Your subsequent access to the Site shall be deemed to constitute full acceptance by you of the Terms and Conditions. You agree that InterGlobal will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of the information contained on the Site.
- Modifications. InterGlobal may revise or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion, at any time, and without prior notice to you, by updating this posted version of the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site for changes to the Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective upon posting to the Site. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR DISAGREE WITH ANY CHANGES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Your continued use after a change has been posted constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Grant of License. You are provided with a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable license to the Site conditioned upon your continued compliance with the Terms and Conditions. You may not sell, lease or rent access to or use of the Site. You shall not use the Site at any time for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited and you shall comply with any applicable local, state, national or international statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, decrees, laws, codes, orders, regulations, or treaties (“Laws”) when using the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights. InterGlobal, its logos, and other trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, copyrights, patents and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights (“Intellectual Property”) included or displayed on the Site that identify InterGlobal’s services and products are owned by InterGlobal. The use of such Intellectual Property without the express written consent of InterGlobal is strictly prohibited. Copyright in the pages and in the screens of the Site, the design, layout, “look and feel” and compilation of the Site is proprietary material owned by InterGlobal, unless otherwise indicated. The unauthorized use or misappropriation of any Intellectual Property on the Site may violate numerous Laws, including, but not limited to, Intellectual Property Laws. InterGlobal expressly authorizes you to copy electronically or print in hard copy the documents published on the Site for internal reference purposes or other non-commercial, personal use. You may not reproduce, modify, alter, distribute, sell, resell, transmit, license, assign or publish any information obtained on the Site. Nothing under the Terms and Conditions grants you any rights to the Site or Intellectual Property, except for the limited rights expressly granted in this Section 5, and all rights not specifically granted under this Section 5 are reserved by InterGlobal.
- Third Party Information. From time to time, information, including news, company reports and other data, prepared by third parties may appear on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that such third party information is for your personal use only and that you will not retransmit or republish it in any form. You acknowledge that any such third party information is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, and is provided solely on a best efforts basis for your convenience, and that no representations, warranties or guarantees are made by InterGlobal or any provider of such third party information as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing thereof. Third party information has been prepared as of the date(s) indicated and may become unreliable because of subsequent market or economic circumstances. Neither InterGlobal nor the provider of such information is under any obligation to update such information or continue to offer such information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE A GENERAL INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLY AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE, INCLUDING LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." INTERGLOBAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. INTERGLOBAL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT. INTERGLOBAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (A) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (C) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE SITE AND TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. INTERGLOBAL MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. NO INFORMATION OF ANY KIND OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE CREATES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL INTERGLOBAL OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY) IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER INTERGLOBAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the fullest extent permitted by Law, InterGlobal, its directors, officers, shareholders, partners, affiliates, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns (each an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses, penalties and interest, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs to investigate any claim (collectively, “Loss”), in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of or access to the Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions, unless an Indemnified Party incurred a Loss due to such Indemnified Party’s gross negligence, bad faith or willful misconduct.
- Availability. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use is prohibited by local law or regulation.
- Termination. InterGlobal may, at any time, terminate your access to the Site, without providing advance notice or a reason for such termination.
- Minors. This Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use or access the Site at any time or any manner. By using the Site, you affirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Other Agreements. Nothing contained herein shall supersede, alter or nullify the terms of any other agreement(s) you have made or will make with InterGlobal.
- Governing Law; Injunctive Relief. Use of the Site shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of California without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. You hereby agree that San Diego County, California shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action arising out of the Terms and Conditions. You hereby acknowledge and agree that InterGlobal may be irreparably harmed if you violate any portion of the Terms and Conditions and that InterGlobal shall be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce the Terms and Conditions. You hereby agree to waive any requirement for the securing or posting of any bond in connection with such remedy.
Disclaimers. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WAS PREPARED BY INTERGLOBAL. THE INFORMATION IS BELIEVED BY INTERGLOBAL TO BE RELIABLE AND HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM PUBLIC SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE. INTERGLOBAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FAIRNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CORRECTNESS OF SUCH INFORMATION, NOR DOES INTERGLOBAL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM ITS USE. OPINIONS, ESTIMATES AND PROJECTIONS ON THE SITE CONSTITUTE THE CURRENT JUDGMENT OF INTERGLOBAL AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. INTERGLOBAL HAS NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE, MODIFY OR AMEND THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR TO OTHERWISE NOTIFY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT ANY MATTER STATED ON THE SITE, OR ANY OPINION, PROJECTION, FORECAST OR ESTIMATE SET FORTH HEREIN, CHANGES OR SUBSEQUENTLY BECOMES INACCURATE.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE PERTAINING TO ANY PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE, SELL OR EXCHANGE SHARES OR INTERESTS ISSUED BY SUCH FUND NOR ANY OTHER SECURITIES. YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO INVEST IN ANY PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND IS SUBJECT TO FINAL DETERMINATION BY INTERGLOBAL AND/OR ITS AFFILIATE(S). NO PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND AND NONE OF THE INTERESTS OR SHARES OFFERED BY ANY PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE, OR THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. NO SECURITIES TRANSACTIONS MAY TAKE PLACE ON THE SITE. NEITHER INTERGLOBAL NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES RECOMMENDS OR SOLICITS ANY INVESTMENT BY USERS OF THE SITE.
INVESTMENTS IN ANY PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND ARE SPECULATIVE AND INVOLVE A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. YOU COULD LOSE ALL OR A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN A PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND. THE RISKS DISCLOSED IN THE SITE DO NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT CONSIDERATIONS OF AN INVESTMENT IN A PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ A PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUND’S OFFERING MATERIALS FOR SPECIFIC RISKS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SUCH FUND BEFORE INVESTING IN THE FUND. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION OR HIRING ANY INVESTMENT MANAGER, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND TAX ADVISER TO ASSIST IN DUE DILIGENCE TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH A PARTICULAR INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL NOT FORM THE PRIMARY BASIS OF ANY INVESTMENT DECISION. EACH INVESTOR SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY CONFIRM SUCH INFORMATION, OBTAIN ANY OTHER INFORMATION DEEMED RELEVANT TO AN INVESTMENT DECISION AND CONSULT WITH THE INVESTOR’S OWN ADVISERS, AS THE INVESTOR DEEMS NECESSARY. INVESTORS SHOULD NOT TREAT THESE MATERIALS AS ADVICE IN RELATION TO LEGAL, TAXATION OR INVESTMENT MATTERS. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.